skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The tooth Fairy
I have wanted to post this for awhile. This is my tooth fairy costume that got a lot of use this year. It was a lot of fun to wear also. So I wore it to our ward trunk or treat party. I told the kids to eat all their candy, forget to brush their teeth and I would seem them in a few weeks. I wore it to a party my kids were invited to on Saturday. I wore it to pack meeting, not because it was my favorite character, but because I wanted to use my costume one more time. I handed out plastic fangs to all the kids. One two year old told me I wasn't the real tooth fairy. Then I handed out treats on Halloween. Some kids wanted money, but I said here's your candy. Then last Saturday, Mark and I went to a Toastmasters Halloween party, as the dentist and tooth fairy. We realized as we set out our food that we brought, that is fit our theme nicely. Fresh fruit and dips. I didn't even think about it as I planned. I was just tired of candy. Unfortunately, I still have some yucky Halloween candy left that no one wants to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment